The Gardens Court is located near a shopping mall, the beaches and many golf courses, offering visitors plenty of activities. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Named one of the 20 most iconic streets in America by 10Best.com, a division of USA Today in 2013, Worth Avenue features numerous designer stores and restaurants.
- Norton Museum of Art is the largest art museum in Florida, featuring more than 5,000 works of European, Chinese, American and contemporary art and photography.
- Discover Palm Beach County offers a listing of golf-related activities in the Palm Beach area.
- The Flagler Museum is the former winter retreat for Henry Flagler, co-founder of Standard Oil Co. The museum features the ornate 75 room house covered in white marble, touring exhibits and Mr. Flagler’s private railcar.
- The Palm Beach Zoo features many variations of animals, including native Florida animals, tigers, reptiles and Central and South American animals in large pyramids. The zoo also has animal feeding experiences, animal shows and a splash area.